I think it is not too late to say merry Christmas. Merry Christmas for all!!
2011 was a wonderful year in my blogging activity. Here is a brief overview.
I started chilot.wordpress.com (now chilot.me) on January 18, 2011 (only days left to celebrate my first year.) During this one year, Ethiopian legal brief has grown significantly mostly in content and to some extent in quality. I would like to warmly thank all of you who have visited my blog, specially those of you who have active on my blog by posting constructive comments sending me encouragement, advice and even complaints.
Here is a brief overview my report in addition to the one prepared by wordpress.com
128 WordPress.com blog followers. 14 WordPress.com comment followers.WordPress tells me that all of my followers are now 440 (including 290 Twitter followers. 22 Facebook followers.
Total Comments: 225
views for the first month (i.e. January 2011) =121
views for the last month (i.e. December 2011)= 25, 345
Still not doing well on alexa, but just for the purpose of comparison:
Previous: alexa rank for chilt.wordpress.com = 25 million and no regional data.
Current: alexa rank for chilt.wordpress.com = 781,196 and 278 in Ethiopia.
Special thanks to:
- Aseged Engeda (Sacramento, US) who helped me get my own domain. (chilot.me)
- Ethiopian blog (http://ethiopian-blog.com/)
- danielberhan’s blog
- All of you who sent me feedback through contact me page.
- All of you who left your comment. Most of the comments came from the following visitors. Thanks again.
kebede 5 Kedir Mohammed 4 kaleab 4 temesgen berhanu 3 Adinew Lonseko Chinkiso 3 WONDIMU
The plan for 2012
Here is a brief outline of what I will be doing in 2012.
- Keep blogging
- Case comments on a regularly basis.
- Articles and legal analysis
- Moving to wordpress.org provided someone help me with online payment. The problem with me is not the cost, rather the mode of payment.
What follows is the annual report by worpress.com about Ethiopian legal brief.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 77,000 times in 2011. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 3 days for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.