Sidit Kilo , International Leadership Institute
Click HERE for online application
Companies working in the fields of accountancy or auditing can apply for registration of Accounting and Auditing Firms. The Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia provides the service of Issuance of Certificate for New Registered Accounting and Auditing Firms to applicants after checking fulfillment of service requirements.
Criteria for issuance of new Authorized Accounting and Certified Audit firm for the year 2013 E.C budget.
- Scanned Application letter and attach it.
- scanned the Job Resignation letter and attach it.
- Scanned 3*4 recent Photo and attach it.
- Scanned Renewed business license for the year 2013 E.C and attach it
- scanned commercial registration certificate and attach it.
- Scanned TIN/VAT registration certificate and attach it.
- Scanned Contractual agreement of office rent authenticated by document authentication and registration office (DARO) scan and attach it.
- Download form for continuity of practice agreement from the instruction page. Then fill the form and attach it.
- Download the requirement form of an Accounting/Audit firm from the instruction page. Then fill the form and attach it.
- Scanned Professional indemnity insurance agreement (minimum amount of four hundred thousand Birr) applied only for Audit firm applicants.
Application Form for Issuance of Certificate for New Accounting Firms Applicant
- Full name of the firm
- Trade name (if applicable)
- Any acronym /abbreviation by which the firm is also known
- Legal form (Sole proprietorship/ Partnership)
- Address of the firm:
Region—- City—- Sub-city—- Telephone number—– Fax number (optional)—-
Email—– Woreda—— Website (optional)——
Physical address of the firm:
Street/area name——– Office/floor number—— Building name——–
Other details——— P.O.Box——-
የድርጅቱ ሙሉ ስም—– (የድርጅቱን ሙሉ ስም በ አማርኛ ያስገቡ)
Categories: Business Procedure