Document Authentication and Registration Office
Proclamation No. 334/2003 Authentication and Registration of Document Proclamation
Proclamation No. 334/2003 established Document Authentication and Registration Offices in Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa. These two offices equally shared Federal authentication and registration as there was no Federal office in charge of this task. Later on Proclamation No. 467/2005 Authentication and Registration of Documents (Amendment) Proclamation tool the powers of the offices in Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa and reorganized them as a single federal office accountable to the Ministry of Justice.
Telephone: +251-11-553-4788: +251-11-553-7133
To see the work of documents authentication and registration by making it more reliable, modern, speedy, exemplary to others and further to enhance its service provision in improved and continual model office.
- In accordance with the relevant laws and principles of service rendering, to serve the society in honesty, genuinely, transparently and justifiable manner in order to render speedy service;
- To undertake every kind of legal contracts and agreements by organizing the service of documents authentication and registration in a modern and suitable manner; and
- For the success of overall development activities to contribute a citizen duty and collect money that will be spent for the countries development.
- The principle of the “customer is a king” is taken as our consideration to satisfy the needs of the customer diligently and by great motivation for the work;
- We contribute our share/duty for the success of the justice system/ machinery;
- By basing on honesty, genuinely, transparency and other principles of Ethics, we provide a speedy service to the society by enhancing satisfaction;
- We undertake continual upgrading works in order to enhance the quality and the speedy rendering of the service;
- We respect and make respected peoples ownership and possession rights;
- We work in coordination/ coalition with the proper/ concerned offices; and
- We upgrade our work performance always.
Office of the President
Proclamation No. 131/1998 Office of the President Establishment Proclamation
See also Proclamation No. 255/2001 Administration of the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Proclamation
Telephone: +251-1-22-67-67 /+251-1-24-46-14
National HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office
Proclamation No. 276/2002 National HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Council and the HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office Establishment Proclamation
Ethiopian Intellectual Property Office
Proclamation No. 320/2003 Ethiopian Intellectual Property Office Establishment Proclamation
Telephone: 0913013592, 0911929781
Government Communication Affairs Office
Council of Ministers Regulation No 158/2008 Government Communication Affairs Office Establishment Council of Ministers Regulation
Government Communication Affairs Office aspires to see a society whose citizens have access to accurate and timely information that helps them to actively participate in nation-building; transparent and responsive government and Ethiopia’s image built favorably.
To provide leadership in government information communication system, ensure efficient and effective flow of information between the government and the public as well as within government organs , create consensus on major national issues and make a meaningful contribution to build the image of the nation
Ethiopian National Accreditation Office
Regulation No. 195/2010 Ethiopian National Accreditation Office Establishment Council of Ministers Regulation
Office of the Federal Auditor General
Proclamation No. 669 /2010 Office of the Federal Auditor General Establishment (Amendment) Proclamation
Repealed previous establishment act; Proclamation No. 68/l997 Office of the Federal Auditor General Establishment Proclamation
Fax: +251-11-1-55 25 94
Office for the Sale of Government-Owned Houses
Proclamation No. 112/1995 Office for the sale of government-owned Houses Establishment Proclamation
Proclamation No. 127/1995 Office for the Sale of Government Owned Houses Establishment (Amendment)
Proclamation No. 51/1996 Office for the Sale of Government-Owned Houses Establishment (Amendment) Proclamation